Bus roll out signals start of the school year
· Walk to and from your child’s bus stop to become familiar with the location.
· Ensure that your child arrives at his/her stop 10 to 15 minutes before the bus is scheduled to arrive.
· Tell children to cross the street in front of the school bus after activation of the stop arm and hazard lights.
· Remind children to tell the bus driver if something is dropped near the bus.
· Remind children to tell a school administrator or police officer about any disruptive behavior or suspicious activity at stops. Transportation information is being mailed to families. This includes bus stop locations, pick up and drop off times and bus route numbers. Parents with questions about transportation or a bus stop should call the school or the transportation office at 980-343-6715. Parents can also fill out a transportation service request form online to request changes to their child’s transportation schedule.